Your Children Matter… To You, To Us, And To God.
We want to partner with parents and families in helping your children to live their greatest life: Loving God, Loving People, and Reaching the World.
Sunday Services: 9am & 11am
There will be LIVE kids lessons during our weekend Sunday Services for kids ages 3-10. Kids will meet the CM Staff at the lobby doors in the gym after worshiping as a family and head to their designated ZONES (either Main Floor Fireside or Tree Fort Fireside rooms).
If you have any questions, please contact: Pastor Sarah
Aldergrove Service: 10am-11am @ St. Dunstan’s Anglican Church, 3025 264 St.
Kids ages 3-10 head to Kid’s Zone after worship for their lesson. There is an area in the back of the church with a space for kids ages 0-3 to hang out with their parents.
Pastor Grant has some awesome things happening for your middle school youth. Click on the link to connect! https://clcc.ca/connect/middle-school/
**Due to the temporary PHO COVID guidelines, please note that both Abbotsford and Aldergrove Mom & Me will not be meeting until further notice.
Mom & Me is a free drop-in play group for moms (or other female caregivers) and their children. Here’s your chance to break from the daily routine, build new friendships, and make new memories!
- We meet in Abbotsford every Wednesday at 10:00 am-11:00 am at Creekside Centre beginning September 16th. Contact Pastor Sarah or the church office for more information.
- We meet in Aldergrove every Wednesday from 10:30-12:00pm at St. Dunstan’s Anglican Church (3025 264th St) beginning September 23rd.
Please join our facebook group to keep up to date with events: Aldergrove CLCC Mom and Me.
Each week we will be doing a story and song time and then a different activity. A small snack will be provided.
Contact Naomi or the church office for more information.
TQ is a mid-week kids club for children grades 2-5 where children can learn how to quest after character and build confidence in who God created them to be!
For 3 weeks, the grade 4’s and 5’s get to study the book of Colossians and have a chance to hang out and get to know one another better.
We want to give your children a space to dig deeper into the word of God, discuss, ask questions and take time to listen to what God is saying.
“They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.”
We Are Committed To Putting Your Children’s Safety First. All of our children’s staff and volunteers have undergone criminal record checks, formal Plan To Protect training, and have attended CLCC for at least 6 months before participating in children’s ministry.
Children are naturally trusting; they readily place their faith in the adults who care for them.
It is our responsibility as a church to protect that trust and to guard that faith.
Christian Life Community Church subscribes to the Plan to Protect policy. The objective is to safeguard the children, youth and vulnerable adults of CLCC from abuse; protect the CLCC staff and volunteer workers from potential allegations of sexual abuse; and limit the extent of legal risk and liability due to any such abuse.
It is our commitment to provide protective care to all children and youth attending any programs sponsored by CLCC. Therefore, we as staff and volunteers abide by the following guidelines:
- We screen all those who work with children, youth and vulnerable adults, checking references and requiring Criminal Record Checks.
- Anyone found to have a criminal record involving children, youth or vulnerable adults will not be allowed to work or volunteer with children, youth or vulnerable adults here at CLCC.
- We train all of our staff (both paid and volunteers) to understand the nature of child abuse, to carry out our policies to prevent abuse, and to follow clearly defined reporting procedures for suspected incidents.
- All of our children and youth volunteers sign a Ministry Covenant agreeing to comply with the church’s policy and guidelines.
- We have adopted a “two leader” rule which states that two people need to be present during any children’s activity.
- We follow the “six month” rule which states that volunteers may work with children only after attending CLCC for a minimum of six months or having a good reference from their previous church.