Join The Team
At Christian Life Community Church (CLCC) the desire is to foster an open, collaborative working environment that engages staff and their unique spiritual gifts in the accomplishment of the mission of the church. CLCC’s staff is valued and considered an important asset, provided by God, in the church’s ability to build disciples whose lives are characterized by a growing love for God, love for people, and a desire to be missional wherever they live, work, learn and play
If you feel that you are a good fit in any of the positions below, please submit your resume.
Position Title: Children’s Ministry Pastor, Aldergrove Campus
Time Commitment: 0.5 Position (20 hours). This is a salaried position and salary is paid as full compensation for all hours worked, including any hours in excess of those normally worked.
Reports To: Aldergrove Campus Pastor (Phil Juthman), Central Service Children’s Pastor (Monica Columbus)
Receives Reports From: Interns, Volunteers
Relates Closely With: Aldergrove Campus Staff, Abbotsford Children’s Ministry Team
Summary Position Focus:
- The children’s pastor will have passion for helping children develop a personal relationship with Jesus. They will also be a support to families and parents, and encourage parents in raising their children to know and love God. This individual will also be organizing children’s events within our community.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Sunday Children’s Programs
- Giving oversight to Sunday children’s ministry:
- Kidzone (K – Gr. 5),Totzone (Age 3,4), Nursery
- Assembling of necessary materials for any given Sunday as it pertains to Children’s Ministry
- Set-up and Tear Down
Facilitating family oriented outreach
- Organizing and hosting midweek and seasonal “Mom and Me” Drop-in Group or some equivalent outreach opportunity, in consultation with Campus Pastor and Central Children’s Ministry Pastor.
- Planning, delegating, and executing seasonal church/community events for families (ie. Summer VBS/Camp, Easter Community Party, etc. in conjunction with Campus Pastor and Central Children’s Ministry Pastor.
- This may mean either campus specific event or campus wide, to be determined by whatever is the best option by the Aldergrove campus staff and Central Children’s Ministry Pastor.
Ministry related Administrative Duties
- Recruiting, Scheduling and leading volunteers for these programs with assistance from our Central Children’s Ministry Pastor.
- Attending regular staff meetings (For both Aldergrove campus and CLCC Children’s Ministry Team)
- Communicating with families
- Assisting Campus Pastor with other tasks as needed
Think that you’re a great fit? If you are interested on joining our growing team, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Time Commitment: 12 hours/week
Reports To: Elementary Children’s Pastor
Relates Closely With: Elementary Children’s Pastor (Heather Friesen), Lead Children’s Pastor (Sarah Dueck), Early Childhood Pastor (Susanne Simpson), CM Outreach Pastor (Beckie Coupe). Also relates to Aldergrove Children’s pastor on occasion.
Summary Position Focus:
- To implement the CLCC vision through supporting the elementary children’s pastor in any way by completing a variety of weekly and special event duties.
- To represent CLCC and its ministry vision in a friendly, cheerful, and respectful manner in all interactions with the CLCC family and visitors, including answering questions or directing them to the appropriate ministry leader.
- To assist CLCC’s Elementary Children’s Pastor as required, primarily through administrative duties including but not limited to the following:
- Check in and Hall Monitor Volunteer oversight (recruiting, creating schedules, emailing reminders, Sunday morning check in set-up, oversight and tear down )
- Elementary Small Group Oversight (recruiting, scheduling, preparing and distributing curriculum, make supply list for CM Admin Assistant, keep attendance sheets up to date.
- Teaching where needed most in the Elementary area.
- Help with CLCC Kids events throughout the year including, but not limited to:
- Skating Party (Jan)
- Volunteer Appreciation Dinner (Jan)
- Easter Eggstravaganza (March/April)
- Summer Camp (May-July)
- CM Orientation (August)
- Kick Off (September)
- Faith at Home (September)
- Christmas Musical (November/December)
- Christmas Eve Services (December)
- Assist CLCC’s Children’s staff as necessary
- Attend monthly Meetings (All staff, CM meetings, One-on-One meetings with supervisor)